Tuesday, December 16, 2008

A Very Merry Weekend

We had a great weekend! We babysat our two nephews, Josh and Jake, on Friday night. We made homemade pizza's. Then made homemade christmas cookies and watched the Santa Clause is Coming to Town movie. Saturday we did a Breakfast with Santa with our ward then we went to the Laguna Niguel Holiday Parade, which was right down the street from our house. It was very well done and we were surprised at how big it was. That night Jason and I had a Christmas Party to go to at a friends house! We had a great weekend and really felt the holiday spirit. It's been cold and we've even had some rain! I love Christmas and December!! I got my Christmas cards in the mail today, so you should be receiving it soon. If you don't, email me.
Frosting their cookies!

Jayne and Jason at our breakfast with Santa
My two little helpers at breakfast.

Jayne and Ryan on the side of the street at the parade.

Jayne watching the parade.

Jayne got to bring a share item for her preschool class. We also did the sponge curlers for the first time on her hair and they were these fantastic ringlets! It was so beautiful! She was all decked out for school that day :-)

2 comments:

The Jonas Family said...

I love the month of December and Christmas too! I wish it lasted longer. Thanksgiving was right at the end of November this year and it seemed too quick into December. I am still trying to catch up on everything. I especially love Christmas music!

Krystle said...

Jayne is getting so big and so cute!