I've always loved February, but now besides Valentines day, we also get to celebrate Ryan's Birthday! It's going to be a fun month. Jayne and I just decorated for Valentines Day. We're hosting a little party for some of her church friends and I'll do my annual Valentines Dinner for Jason. I make him this special german meat dish I only do a few times a year. We don't really do a lot for each other for Valentines day. I just think it's a cute holiday and have more fun doing the arts and crafts stuff with Jayne. As Jason has said, Valentines day is a made up holiday for men to give stuff to their wives, but Jason does things like that year round, without a reason. That means more than doing it on a day he 'supposed' to. I am very lucky and spoiled to have an amazing husband who constantly surprises me with flowers, chocolate shakes (my favorite), clothes, diamonds, and trips. Just becuase he wants to. :-) Here's to a great month. I'll have lots of posts of our fun activites!
We currently live in Laguna Niguel, CA. Jason works as a controller for a real estate company in Newport Beach. Trina is a stay at home-mom, and mommy-prenuer with my little side hobby- Baby Jayne's. We have 2 kids, Jayne (5) and Ryan (2). We love politics, sports, and spending time with our family who almost all live very close.
Jason and I talk or email several times a day, and often when he asks how my day is going I respond with, "I'm liv'in the dream." And it's true. After working for over 5 years in a very demanding job, I was so excited to get to stay home with our first, and subsequent babies. Every day is not perfect and we get our fair share of challenges, but I've learned that we don't know how long we get, so we need to enjoy every day, no regrets. I feel very lucky to be living my dream.
1 comment:
I love the month of February too, Valentines Day and my birthday (and they usually land on or around president's day weekend! :)
Post a Comment