My new love... Chick-fil-a. It sounds so silly. We first heard of Chik-fil-a from our brother and sister in law from Indiana. They went on and on about it and said they go frequently on the "kids eat free" tuesday nights. I thought it was really funny that they liked it so much. Well, OC finally got 2 of them. Jason went for lunch one day and decided he had to bring me back since I like chicken and chicken sandwhiches. Well, the rest is history. It truly is the best chicken sandwhich I've ever had. Love all their dipping sauces. Kids love the chicken nuggets. And their chocolate shake taste's divine! So, of course we had to check out the "kids eat free" tuesday night since our kids (both of them) eat a ton, this actually saves us quite a bit. It was so much fun and really packed! Jayne got face painting (but on her arm), did a craft, and they both got a free kids meal that they both ate in entirety. It was a really fun night! And we'll be back!
Monday, March 2, 2009
Chick-fil-a
My new love... Chick-fil-a. It sounds so silly. We first heard of Chik-fil-a from our brother and sister in law from Indiana. They went on and on about it and said they go frequently on the "kids eat free" tuesday nights. I thought it was really funny that they liked it so much. Well, OC finally got 2 of them. Jason went for lunch one day and decided he had to bring me back since I like chicken and chicken sandwhiches. Well, the rest is history. It truly is the best chicken sandwhich I've ever had. Love all their dipping sauces. Kids love the chicken nuggets. And their chocolate shake taste's divine! So, of course we had to check out the "kids eat free" tuesday night since our kids (both of them) eat a ton, this actually saves us quite a bit. It was so much fun and really packed! Jayne got face painting (but on her arm), did a craft, and they both got a free kids meal that they both ate in entirety. It was a really fun night! And we'll be back!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





2 comments:
I knew you would like the place! I am glad you have one by you. It is a great place. We have not been on Tuesday nights in awhile. I was just there on Friday though visiting teaching, while the kids played. When we were in Boise for Mike's interview we noticed they did not have them there.
I too am a HUGE Chick Fil A fan. Love it!!! I admittedly clip coupons for free breakfast sandwiches, chicken sandwiches and free kids meals, since we got one about 6 months ago just near our development in Daybreak. For me it all started when I was in college back in Delaware and we had one in the mall. The best chicken sandwich and breakfast sandwich!!!
Post a Comment