
Jayne had to dress like a princess for a birthday party. She picked Barbie Island Princess. I think she looked adorable and will try to talk her into it for Halloween. She said she wants to be a princess. I asked which and she said Jasmine, which is the ONLY princess costume we don't already have. So, this might be a preview :-)
2 comments:
So did you get this costume at Costco? We were just there today and I saw they had their Halloween costumes out already. Taylor was looking at them. I wonder if she will be a princess too. Last year I convinced Brandon to be a doctor and Taylor a nurse, but I don't know if I will get them to do what I want this year. Who knows what Brandon wants to be yet?
Jayne is so cute. The perfect princess, of course.
Post a Comment