Friday, December 24, 2010

December....

December has come and gone with much fun had by all! I spent much less time online blogging, but spent it very busy trying really enjoy and make the most of every moment this month! Jason and I had almost all our Christmas shopping done and wrapped the first week and I slowly worked on my craft gifts over the month. The kids and I enjoyed lots of hot chocolate, warm fires, Christmas stories and movies, making gifts and delivering to people, and parties with friends. It's been a wonderful month! Here's a few pictures that captured some fun moments...
We started the month by attending a live Nativity play (with real animals and full set). It was wonderful and an awesome way to start out the month focusing on what this month is really all about.
Before the crazy rain, we enjoyed some unbelievable 80 degree days, so we did get in a few December park/beach days.
Jayne's Christmas program at school!
Getting to tell Santa what they wanted for Christmas. Only problem was Ryan thought Santa would give him the gift right then. He told him a sword and gun, and when all he got was a small candy cane, he burst into tears. I had to explain he was going to come to our house and all that, but I do see why he thought going to see Santa, he'd get his gift. Makes more sense to me :-)
Ryan finally is potty trained! Yeah!! And he finally got his Buzz Lightyear (the grand prize). As you can tell, he really loves him.
Opening some early presents with cousins and grandparents we wouldn't see on Christmas! It's been a wonderful month full of memories and fun!

No comments: