Wednesday, January 26, 2011

January Train Ride

January has been pretty uneventful. We're in full "getting ready for baby" mode, so that means a lot of work and less playing :-) In making room for the baby, we will have completely reorganized the entire house and gotten several new pieces of furniture. I'll post pictures of that soon. We have lots of fun activities coming in February too so much more to come.
Ryan and I did get to enjoy a fun afternoon with friends riding a real train. It was a little boys birthday party. We were excited to be invited and spend a wonderful afternoon riding the train, playing games, and having lunch at Ruby's. I'm enjoying my solo time with Ryan as it's quickly coming to an end :-(
We also went to LA to spend a Saturday with our good friends. The kids loved the merry-go-round at Griffith Park and we had a wonderful day!

2 comments:

The Jonas Family said...

Slowly we are transforming the baby's room! We still have more to do though. I have one baby shower tomorrow and one on Saturday, February 5th!

Good luck with everything!

Brittany said...

Baby mode...what's that? I know there is probably stuff I should be doing, I just can't even think of what that is anymore. Doesn't seem like I should have this much trouble the 3rd time around!!! Good luck!