Thursday, April 28, 2011

Easter

I was still getting over a bad cold, but we still had a very fun Easter!
We decorated eggs and got ready for the Easter bunny!
Getting ready to hunt for eggs! They were so excited and so cute!
They did a great job finding them all!
We had a great breakfast and lunch together and watched the animated cartoon about Jesus- He has Risen, and got ready for church. I LOVE Jayne's easter outfit! She'll get a lot of use out of it this summer. After church we had a fun dinner and egg hunt with Jason's sister's and family. Another fun year!
How did she get this big so fast!
I just love this girl! She's one of my best friends!

3 comments:

The Jonas Family said...

Happy belated Easter! Looks like fun. Sorry you have been sick. I like Jayne's dress too. Did you make it?

Sharyn said...

Oh, Jayne looks so old! She so beautiful. Love her dress and her long fantastic hair! And Ryan, my little cutie. He did a great job hunting eggs. He always takes on every task and works hard to do a good job. I just love them both!

Mohlers said...

What a fun Easter, I LOVE Jayne's dress, she is quite the model. Wish we could have combined our Easters :). Maybe one day we will live close enough to.