Jayne didn't get out of school until yesterday!! It feels like everyone has been out for months and we've still be doing school everyday. I am so. excited. Hip hip hurray!!! It's finally summer. I'm ready to play!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





2 comments:
Wow...that's so late. I think our kids were out right before Memorial Day. I wish we could take S to the pool but the sun is so intense and she's so pale that she and I just sit under the umbrella the whole time. Enjoy the lazy days!!! I remember lots of those fun lazy days hanging out in CA...thanks for the memories!
I know, Brit! We had some fun summers! I so wish we lived closer now! I loved it as a kid so I'm trying to have lazy summer days with no appointments or schedules. We are all loving it!
Post a Comment