Thursday, August 4, 2011

July : Lake Mohave

The kids and I took an adventure out to Lake Mohave with my parents and siblings for a water skiing trip (Jason had to work). It was a lot of work for me to do solo and a long drive, but we had so much fun! It was worth it just to see how excited they both got to go on the tube, teaching Ryan what a life vest was (That was hilarious. He kept thinking he had to really swim. So he'd be working so hard and I had to show him he could just float with the jacket!), and how excited they got to stay in a hotel. I did get to ski too but the water was just ok and I realize I'm still out of shape from having a baby only 4 months ago! But it was fun!
My mom with her grandbabies!
My little boat girl. She loved every minute!
Me, Jayne, and Ryan on the tube. Ryan puts his hands in the air like a roller coaster and tells me, "look mom, no hands!" and then "don't hold on to me, mom, I can do it by myself!" He loved it!
I think he's gonna want to wake board next summer. He thinks he's a big kid. Pretty funny.
Kyle's first boat trip! He did so great! He stayed cool, took naps, and was as happy as could be. He never cried and really went with the flow of things all trip.
And he loved the water!
Ryan so happy swimming with Grandpa!
Jayne even got brave enough to go with Uncle Trenton on his jet ski! She was smiling the entire time.
Kyle and my mom. We had so much fun, the kids are asking when they get to go again :-)

No comments: