Sunday, June 8, 2008

Jayne's 1st Dance Recital


Saturday, Jayne had her 1st dance recital. It was for our Mommy & Me dance class, and yes, I had to dance on stage with her too. She absolutely loved it! And even though we missed dress rehearsal because she had the flu this past week, she wasn't nervous or scared at all. She loved the stage and told me today that she wants to dance on a stage again, except next time she wants to do ballet. She also told me she wants me to take her to see the ballet. So, I will definitely find something age appropriate for us to do along those lines soon. She did a great job at the recital and knew all her steps and performed perfectly. She really likes to pose and ham it up for the camera. I wonder where she gets that from!

Mommy & Jayne (and yes, I just cut my hair about 7 inches and I love it. It had gotten way too long. This is a great summer/new baby cut since I never get to blow dry anymore)


Jayne & her best friend Annalisa at the Show


And no, Ryan and I won't be doing the mommy & me dance classes. I'm looking forward to our mommy & me sports classes! He did dance with me in the bjorn for most of this last semester since his birth and in my tummy the semester before that, but he got to hang out with Dad in the audience during the performance. He's been a good sport.

1 comment:

The Jonas Family said...

Wow, Jayne! You looks all dressed up and pretty in your dance dress!! :) Wish we could have been there to see your dance recital. I am sure you did a great job! We miss you and can't wait to see you real soon!!! :)