

So I have just had the best week ever! It beats any "vacation" or anything else I've done in a long time. This was the first week we've had Jason home in forever! and he was nice enough to give me a wonderful week. I still took care of the kids and got to see them, but I got lots of time by myself and Jason helped a TON! He took the kids constantly and helped out constantly throughout the week. Monday I got to go to OC and spend the day with my Sis-in-Law Jen. Jason watched all the kids and Jenn and I got to do lunch, get our toes done, and lay by her pool and read magazines! Jason brought me Ryan so I could feed him periodically. It was great! Tuesday we chilled and took the kids swimming. Then Wed/Thur we headed to a great little place just south of here called the Rancho Bernardo Inn. We first went there when Jayne turned 1 and I could finally leave her over night. They've renovated it and it's even nicer than before with a brand new spa! Jason took the kids to the pool and I hit the spa for several hours. He brought me Ryan to nurse, but I mainly got to relax. My brother's and their girlfriends drove down and babysat the kids in our room while we went to dinner alone, then they took Jayne back to my parents for the night and following day. The next day I only had to take care of Ryan while Jason got some spa and relaxation time. Ryan and I hit the gym and the pool. It was great! Then Friday Jason took the kids and my mom and I hit the Nordstrom Sale! It's an important day, similar to Jason's days of the Football Draft and various sporting events. It's been a tradition since I was little. Some years I have money to buy, other's I don't, but this year, thanks to a graduation gift to me from Jason, I had money to spend. It was some of the funnest couple of hours ever! I have to say, this has been one of the greatest weeks ever! Next week it's back to real life. Jason's got to start getting on his work/job/cpa stuff and I'm back to the kids full-time. But I am going to relish this week in my memory for a long time! Thanks Babe!
Ryan and I by the Pool
The Resort
Jayne Started Real Ballet & Tap Lessons





4 comments:
Wow, what a week!! I would love to have some of that time. I have to have Mike read your blog! However, he just started a new job and studying for two board exams he has to take in Oct. So, maybe after that I will get some much needed time.
There is a Nordstrom Rack here in Scottsdale, near my home and I just got a card in the mail saying they were just getting new shipments in 50-60% off this Tuesday!!! :) I am going to be there!!! :) Although I need to be a little careful spending. WE just moved and have spent a lot already!
OK, what a fun store! I haven't really shopped at Nordstrom, mainly because of the expensive, but the Nordstrom Rack has great deals and I got a nice skirt there today!! :) I even ended up buying Brandon a shirt, not intended at first I was just shopping for myself, but I had the kids since mike worked all night and was sleeping during the day. I even bought a really cute baby girl outfit on sale for my sister-in-law who is due in Oct.
yeah, I love the rack too. Nordstrom is much more doable during their sales twice a year, that's why it's such a big deal to go. Glad you had so much fun. The sale is still going on so I'd go check out Nordstrom if you want. I hope you post some pictures of your new house and new town soon. Can't wait to see Scottsdale!
How Fun!! That sounds so nice, all that relaxing, and the shopping! So glad you had a good time! You deserve it!
Post a Comment