Saturday, the kids and I had a day at the lake with my family. (Jason was in LA helping his parents with some of their projects and golfing with his Dad) It was very fun. The weather was perfect, the water a bit choppy, but we still all got out there. Tiffany and I skied and everyone else wakeboarded. It was very fun! Ryan was fantastic for his first official boat trip. He napped, ate, and was an angel. Jayne was wonderful as usual! Can't wait for our next boat trip soon!
My Brother Trenton and Ryan

My Mom with the Grandkids

Me and the Kids

Jayne and I in the Water
1 comment:
Looks like you had a lot of fun! I remember back to the days when I went boating with my family. It has been a long time since. I don't even know if I could ski that well, let alone slalom (sp). Where does your family go boating? Did Ryan get in the water?
Post a Comment