Thursday, August 21, 2008
To Be or Not to Be- Phoenix?
So we finally took a trip to the Phoenix Metro area to see if it was really a place we could have on our list to possibly move. We stayed about 3 days and had a great time! We stayed with Mike and Jenni in Scottsdale and loved the area they lived in. We really like hills/mountains and they lived in a new part of Scottsdale at the foot of these beautiful mountains. It was a lot greener than I anticipated and while it was hot, it was definitely bearable. It was weather very similar to Vegas and St. George, which I already experienced and know I can handle. So we've decided to definitely keep Phoenix on our list. Here are a few pictures of the scenery around the valley. Thanks again, Mike & Jenni, for a great stay. We'll be back :-)





Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





1 comment:
TO BE!!!
We love it here and know you would too!! We were glad you came and visited us. Come again, really anytime (I hear any other season than the summer is better, although this is all we have really experienced and we are doing fine).
Post a Comment