Sunday, April 5, 2009

Etsy Store

As most of you know, I've been doing my little business called Baby Jayne's since Jayne was born and I decided to quit my job and stay home with her. I love it! I've had so much fun and learned so much. Now after having Ryan, I've decided to transition my business out of traditional boutiques and tradeshows and purely do custom products. I want to make and create different things instead of mass producing the same items all the time. This will fit with my life and ability to take care of my children the way I want much better. So, I've opened an Etsy store and will be selling there exclusively. My website now directs everyone to my Etsy store. I hope you'll check it out and tell your friends about it. By cutting out the retail store and selling directly to you the consumer, my prices are more than 50% off what they were selling for retail. Enjoy!

And check back in another week or so. I'll be adding some new products every few days!

The link to my store is on the side bar.

2 comments:

Kiersten said...

good for you! I will check back when I need to buy presents for baby showers! The blanket you gave Kenzie at her baby shower is gorgeous! I almost didn't want to use it because it was so pretty . . . but luckily I remembered the story of the woman who had a pretty candle that she saved & saved & saved because she never wanted to mess it up. But then one day found melted in the garage, destroyed but never enjoyed. So we used your gorgeous blanket and Mackenzie loves it!

I wish you the best of luck with your online store!

The Jonas Family said...

I will have to start telling my friends here in Scottsdale about your website! You do such a great job. I am trying to think of a reason to buy one!