I started celebrating my bday about a week early. Leanna, one of my lifelong best friends and I hit the spa! Boy, was that overdue! We've never done that together and known each other 30 years now. It was super fun and we're planning a trip back with our mom's in May :-) It was a nice short respite from our kids and routines! Much needed and enjoyed!

I also got to spend a day at my parents and celebrate my bday with my Grandmommy. Her bday is only a few days before mine so we always have a joint family party and also include my aunt Michelle. It was very fun. I posted a picture of my present on babyjaynes- a designer looking monogrammed pillow to match this amazing quilt my mom made my Grandma. It turned out pretty awesome. I liked how my pillow turned out too. The kids of course had a fantastic time at my parents and always cry when they have to leave. On to more celebrating..... :-)


1 comment:
When I saw the date on Friday I thought of you, I have no clue why your birthday has stuck with me all these years but it has! Happy Birthday, say happy birthday to Essie too!!
Post a Comment