So we had to move our entire house in 3 days! It was INSANE! The house we were leasing got sold and we got horrible new landlords. We tried to negotiate with them down to the end and then they wouldn't budge so we jumped on a chance to move 2 streets over to our same exact house model but lots of wonderful upgrades for the same price. Only problem was having to move our entire house in 3 days or have to pay that horrible landlord more money. We were up till literally 3:30am that last night/morning cleaning stuff out and where back at 7am to drop off the keys. We would be completely dead with out the help of our family and friends! Thank you, thank you!!! My mom and Grandmommy came and helped me 2 days in a row. It literally saved me. I woke up that next morning in our new house surrounded by boxes and felt like bawling my head off. I answer the phone and they say their on their way to help me (for the second straight day). We got my kitchen totally done and the kids rooms done and most of the boxes downstairs emptied. They were my angels helping me this past week!
To top it off, I had my first craft fair on Saturday after this big move during the week. Luckily my mom and I were doing it together and she helped get all the tags and sign made! Luckily I had my products already done. Check out www.babyjaynes.blogspot.com for our pics from the craft fair.
I just couldn't help snapping some adorable pics of Ryan. He's finally starting to like his time when Jayne is gone and just him and I get to play. I just think he's the cutest thing ever! And this week I decided to take the kids to Disneyland since they had been so great with our big move and all the craziness. We had so much fun!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





2 comments:
that mustve been stressful. glad everthing worked out and you got into a better house for the same price!
oh my! I hate moving, my mom saved me last move too! I just about had a nervous break down! :) Glad it all worked out in the end!
Post a Comment