It's that time of year again! I think they turned out pretty cute. Maybe you can guess what we picked for our Christmas card.....btw, we have moved and have a new address. I'm trying to get out whatever I'm doing for a christmas card this year (combo of snail mail, email, and hand delivery) early, but if you beat me to the punch, please email me for my new address. Not sure if my forwarding service is still working. And I hate missing Christmas cards! :-)








3 comments:
Nice pictures! You look like your mom Trina! Where did you get them done and by who?
Your pics are awesome. I love them. But then, it's hard to have a bad picture of such an adorable family! Love you. : )
Trina,
You have such a beautiful family! Your kids are super cute! Happy Holidays!!
-Jenn (Roth) Jones
Post a Comment