Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Thanksgiving

Thanksgiving has come and gone. We had so much fun, and not much time for blogging. So I'll catch up!
Jayne's preschool had an adorable program and Thanksgiving feast. She was an indian princess. She also brought home her pilgrim outfit she made. So cute!

The kids were out of school for the week, so what did we do? . . .
We hit the beach
And Disneyland, of course!

I know we're not original, but we sure did have fun. We also did quite a bit of baking and getting ready for Thanksgiving and family pictures. A great week. Looking forward to Christmas!

2 comments:

Sharyn Seymour said...

Sounds like the perfect Thanksgiving holiday. Hard to believe we went from beach weather to the biggest rain storm in years all in the same week. I loved having all of you here. THey are so cute.

The Jonas Family said...

Looks like you had fun! Can't wait to see you in a few weeks in Palm Desert. I hope we have decent weather there as well.