Friday, July 2, 2010

Dance Recital

The big dance recital is finally here! We only get to take pictures at the dress rehearsal, so here they are. She did an amazing job and absolutely loves to dance. She dances everyday. She makes up routines and cheers, and can be found in her dance shoes most afternoons. It was very fun to do this with her and help her have such a great experience. I can't wait for the big show tonight. I'll post more pics of that after the 4th, but here's the sneak peak for my sisters and cousins who couldn't make it today. :-)
(I just had to have a picture of her spectacular hair!)

2 comments:

Sharyn said...

Oh, Jayne. You are so beautiful. you did such a good job dancing. I loved watching you. You were the best.

Mohlers said...

OK her hair is amazing and she looks like a china doll. So beautiful! She looks just like me! Wish I could have been there, but I love the shows I see when i come to visit. Love You!