Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Tradition

One of my favorite traditions is the yearly Anniversary Sale at Nordstrom. Sadly, my mom and sister were both out of town this year, but have no fear, Jayne and I carried on the tradition together and we called them from the dressing room to chat. Jayne has decided she loves our family tradition too.
Some years we don't get much, other years are very fun. Jayne's still little, so we went for a first day of school outfit and some good thick tennis shoes that would last the school year. We got just a few other key things. And Ryan got a few shirts too, cause who can pass up a good deal :-)
Unlike last year, Ryan was absolutely perfect! I couldn't believe it. It was as if he knew how much fun we were having :-) We got there early and spent the whole morning there, even getting a cookie at the cafe. I was a happy camper!
And the kids were too! Till next year....

2 comments:

The Jonas Family said...

what a fun tradition!

Nita said...

Oh my gosh, I can just feel how much fun you had. And Jayne looks so adorable in her hot pink outfit!