Monday, August 2, 2010

Ears Pierced

Jayne has been dieing to get her ears pierced for forever. We had decided to wait on doing them until she really wanted it and it was her decision. That time came right around her Birthday. She got money from her grandma for her Birthday and decided to spend it on getting her ears pierced. It's taken a few months until we had time to go when visiting grandma, but the time finally came.
Waiting for the lady to get ready
Ear One.
Ear Two.
All Smiles!
Suckers for everyone!
Not one tear, no drama, not upset. She wanted it, and she walked in and got it. She took her birthday money and paid the clerk. They are adorable little cz white gold studs. One Happy Girl!

3 comments:

Hillary said...

Wow. I think I even got teary-eyed at 12! Way to go Jaynee!

The Jonas Family said...

Wow, I am impressed! I did not get my ears pierced until I was 12 and I think I cried a little.

Taylor has not even asked about earrings yet. I am not sure how she would take to it? I was thinking around age 8. We will see. How old were you when you got your ears pierced?

Kristin said...

i waited until hayley was about that age too because i was so scared of putting her through any pain when she was a baby. she ended up having to get her ears pierced liek 4 more times because they kept getting infected. the last time we finally paid for the expensive kind (real gold) and she was fine. but now she can't wear any cheapo ear rings. kind of frustrating. AND she never wears ear rings! all that fuss for nothing! haha

your daughter was such a trooper too! i dont think we give our kids enough credit. they are a lot tougher than us adults. haha