Thursday, August 12, 2010

Why I haven't posted much....

Jason and I are excited to announce that we're expecting Baby #3 in March, due St. Patrick's Day March 17! I've been feeling horrible so not many pictures taken around here lately and not many activities going on. The kids have been troopers, and Jason is a true life-saver!! Hopefully I'll be feeling better in the next few weeks, if it goes like the last 2 :-)

(This is a picture from a group date we did a few weeks ago on a party boat in Newport Harbor. Very fun!)

6 comments:

Leasha said...

congrats! hope you feel better soon. :)

Kristin said...

congrats! i so knew it by your blog title. haha. hope you start to feeling better soon. that morning sickness is just horrible.

Kiersten said...

congratulations! such exciting news! hope you feel better soon . . . morning sickness DOES stink.

Life, Love and a Lil Sauce said...

Happy Day!! Congrats! And I am glad you are starting to feel better.

Hillary said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!!! Super exciting. Hope you feel better soon.

Beth said...

Congratulations! Hope all goes well!!