
Here's our first day of school photo shoot.... :-)

I so love her hair.

They are required to have a tote bag, not a backpack, for school. So, after finding this out at our orientation, Jayne and I headed to the fabric store, picked out this adorable princess fabric (with sparkles), and my mom and I wiped it up in the afternoon. Jayne was our assistant. The best was when she says to us, "this is perfect, now it just needs a pocket with my name on it." Ok, Jayne! I guess she knows us by now. (more pics of bag on my craft blog)

The two of them were so excited and distracted once we got to school that I didn't get a good picture of the two of them together in front of school. Jayne was checking everyone out and Ryan was just so excited to be with Jayne. He cried when she left him to go into class, but he rebounded quickly and was excited to go with me. Much easier transition than last year!
2 comments:
Nice tote bag! Why not a backpack?
I forgot that Jayne got her ears pierced. Taylor has mentioned it once or twice before, but I have said to wait one more year until she starts Kindergarten and is almost 6. At first I was going to wait until she turned 8. We will see if she is ready in a year.
very cute bag! i am obsessed with bags. haha
and that's weird that they would require totes and not backpacks. not that they have a ton of stuff to carry but thats not good for your back. haha.
Post a Comment