

(this picture is 'the sun's in my eyes and I just want to get to my game)
Jayne decided she really wanted to play soccer with her friends. We decided to give it a try but I had very low expectations. She is also taking jazz at her dance studio and absolutely loves it. But I don't have any pictures of that.
Her soccer team is made up of 10 of her very best friends from church/preschool. They are all so adorable. And they've done so good their first 2 weeks. They've "won" all their games, even though we don't keep score at this age. A couple of the dads are their coaches.

Their team is called the Fighting Nemo's. I was re leaved that she was ok with their orange uniforms. I thought that might have ruined it for her but she didn't care. She is the total cheer leader on her team. She's the first to give her friends high fives and loves to make up cheers after. It's very cute. She's done really good. She's got a good big kick and is really getting into the game. It's very fun! She has far exceed any expectations I had. She's a good runner with good endurance, so she just has fun and never wants to stop :-)

1 comment:
Brandon and Taylor just started soccer too. This Saturday is their first game. I think they both are going to have a great season! Brandon's team name is the Piranhas (navy blue shirts) and Taylor's team name is Snowballs (white shirts), I heard the couch say that the last colors to pick were either green or white so he chose white.
Post a Comment