Sunday, March 6, 2011

Getting Ready for Baby!

It's official! We're getting induced on Friday March 11. So, I've been trying to get everything ready and prepped for our big day! We're so excited. I'll post pics of the baby when we're back from the hospital! Have a great week!

4 comments:

The Jonas Family said...

I am scheduled to be induced on Thursday, March 10th, if I do not come earlier! I see the doctor tomorrow and my due date is Tuesday, March 8th. I wish I could have been induced earlier!

Brittany said...

Nita mentioned you were going early. I'm so happy for you!!!! Good luck and can't wait to see the pics!

Mohlers said...

I'm so excited! I can't wait to meet him, I'm so sad that I have to wait so long. Good Luck I can't wait to hear the official news! We love you.

Hillary said...

Congrats! Can't wait to see pics of the little guy! I go to the doctor tomorrow to see what our status is.