We had an awesome month! Our summer was so much fun. The kids and I did so many fun things together. Honestly I'm a little exhausted. But it was all worth it. We went to the beach a lot. I guess most of my pictures from the summer are at the beach, so here's some favorites from August...

my beach baby...

lots of s'mores...



Heaven, I tell ya!

We also got to see our dear friends, Joy, Leanna and her kids! 3 generations of best friends. It's a rare time when we all get to be together anymore, so it was an extra special treat!

Jayne even got brave enough to boogie board!

Ryan and Tyler had so much fun playing together too.

and of course our girls had so much fun being together!! (I had to make chocolate no-bakes with them, their mother's tradition that we're passing on to them :-)
No comments:
Post a Comment