I'm Jayne's Room Mom for her class so I got to plan the class Holiday party! We had so much fun!! It was a Gingerbread theme- made Gingerbread Houses, decorated Gingerbread Man cookies, played Holiday Bingo, read the Gingerbread Boy story and made a Gingerbread Man out of paper to take home.
Jayne's Holiday Music Program at school.
Ryan's Holiday Party at Preschool!! He was so cute singing all of his songs.
The boys were good helpers all month so I could get everything ready for Christmas!
I finally gave up on baby food and started giving Kyle regular good. Here's the first time I gave him Spaghetti. As you can tell, her loved it!!
Christmas Eve!! We went to dinner at my Grandma's house.
We also exchanged presents that day with my family.
It was a really fun night. Here's the girls!
Kyle got to be baby Jesus. He was a little big but he stayed put on Jayne/Mary's lap. Ryan absolutely did not want to put on a costume but he would sit by the kids. He is his father's son :-)
My sister and I.
Christmas morning!! The kids were so excited!! I love our Christmas morning traditions and wonderfully magical day! We had so much fun together all day!
Waiting on the stairs for a picture till they get the 'all clear' to see what Santa brought!
Everyone trying out their new bike!!
The next day we took a road trip to Scottsdale AZ to spend our Christmas vacation with Jason's family.
We took family pictures. I got this one while we were waiting.
The kids LOVED swimming in Grandma and Grandpa's pool.
They also loved getting to play with their cousins and see all of our extended family.
We got to go to a Phoenix Suns game and watch from a private suite...
took the kids to a fun train park,
went to see Stomp, at the theater, and
celebrate New Years!! It was a wonderful Christmas! We are very blessed!!





No comments:
Post a Comment