Monday, March 26, 2012

January

Jason took Ryan to his first Monster Truck show at Anaheim Stadium!  They went with all of his buddies and they had a blast!
I love my boys soooooo much!!  They are so cute together!  They play so well.  I hope they are always like this.
Ryan building a ramp with books :-)
Ryan's first day in Primary!  He was a little iffy at first.  He really wanted to go back to the toys in Nursery.  But he loves his teacher.  She does such a great job, so  he has really enjoyed it!
Going for a morning run!  They're kinda heavy, but they are so cute!  I love it!  They love going with me so it's fun.

My big boy!!  He's pulling up on everything now.  And finally kinda sleeping a little better.  We found that he loves some silky fabric.  I give him that and he's happy as can be.  He now has to have it to sleep.  We'll get there soon :-)

No comments: