Jason turned 31 on Saturday! I really can't believe we're this old! I don't feel any different than I did at 20. My birthday's next month and I turn 29! At least I can still say I'm in my 20's. It is truly amazing how time flies. And I'm sure the next 10 years will go by even faster! We had a great weekend celebrating with family. Our nephew Josh got baptized this weekend, on Jason's birthday, so we went to that and then had Jason's birthday party after. Mike and Jenni and kids flew out from Phoenix so we had Jason's entire family- brother's and sister's,kids, and parents- all together! That usually doesn't happen but a few times a year if that, so it was really special. The kids had an absolute blast together! It's so great that Mike and Jenni are closer so we'll get to see them so much more often.

Jason's Favorite Trifle and Coke Cupcakes!

Jason and Josh

All the Cousins
1 comment:
What a fun day! We were glad we were able to make it that weekend to see everyone and celebrate! Happy birthday to Jason again!
Post a Comment