Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Swing'in!


While Jayne was in Preschool, Ryan and I had a chance to go to the park with just us! He got all the attention... and his first ride on the swing! One of the other mom's asked me if this was my first since I had my camera and wanted to capture the moment. Nope, but I am trying to get some (I'm sure not as many as Jayne, but then I didn't have anything else I had to do). We had a great time. He was very interested in all the other kids at the park and really wanted to play in the sand. Once this kid is total mobile I'm in trouble!


2 comments:

Brittany said...

SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO Great to see you! Thanks again for coming up to Nita's for dinner. It was fun to catch up in person. Just let us know when you want to see a Buckeye game!

Jason Badell said...

I am looking forward to when Jonah is old enough to take out and play on the playground. Right now, it's so fun to see him develop. Your soon looks like you Trina and your daughter looks like Jason. Amazing how they take on your looks, huh? Hope all is well.