Thursday, September 24, 2009

Best Friends

Jayne and Ryan are best friends. Jayne is so wonderful with Ryan. She acts like a mix between his mother and his buddy, and he just adores her. He sobs and sobs every time Jayne leaves to go to preschool. He follows her around, even playing barbies and sitting in her beauty parlor chair, and she'll spend countless time throwing balls, and digging in the yard with him. I love that they have so much fun together. To Jayne's credit, she never gets mad or annoyed at having him follow her around or want to be with her. She always acts kind and nice and includes him even when she has friends over. I hope they stay this way as they get older :-)

Climbing on rocks at the park.

"I'm gonna get you!"
If you lay on the ground, Ryan will tackle you. Doesn't matter what or why you are laying on the ground, he will come running to land on you. I fell back on the grass and sure enough here he came! And I actually got a picture mid air :-)

2 comments:

Dan and Vicky said...

Hi Trina,
I so adore your little children. Jayne is growing so fast as is Ryan. How fun to see the photo's. I woul dlove to follow your blog. Just can't figure out if you need to do something. Had a nice time visiting Ashton..he is growing up too. Hope all is good with you..take care.

Vicky

Dan and Vicky said...

Hi Trina,
I so adore your little children. Jayne is growing so fast as is Ryan. How fun to see the photo's. I woul dlove to follow your blog. Just can't figure out if you need to do something. Had a nice time visiting Ashton..he is growing up too. Hope all is good with you..take care.

Vicky