Sunday, May 2, 2010

Couples Retreat

We had an utterly fantastic time on our vacation. Of course. Here's a few pictures, which don't even do it justice. It's absolutely beautiful and we had the most amazing week! A wonderful 10 year anniversary and second honeymoon. I'm looking forward to our 20 year already :-)
Our resort in Tahiti. Only had 2 nights and 1 day there. We did an awesome jet ski ride out in the ocean, played with dolphins, saw the amazing perfect waves, and took a 4x4 ride out into the jungle of Tahiti.
View from our room/hut looking out our deck/patio.
A View of our hut/room from the water looking back.
View from the bedroom.
Jason feeding big huge sting-rays.
Jet Skiing around the entire island of Bora Bora.
Our Romantic Dinner on the Deck of our Private Bungalow
Biking on the Main Island of Bora Bora (our resort was on the little strip of sand, they call a Motu, that is looking in facing the main island. had to take a boat to get to the main island, and rented bikes one day to hit the local market and call the kids)
Amazing Sunsets.
Our 'Love Hut'
Amazing Resort

Priceless.

Good-Bye Bora, Bora. We'll Miss You!

6 comments:

tphillips said...

looks heavenly...and you look gorgeous!

The Jonas Family said...

Amazing! You look like you are having fun and totally relaxed. What a great vacation!

Nine days, right? What did you do for meals?

Brittany said...

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH...Livin' the dream, right! Good for you--you deserve it. Congrats on the 10th although it does make me feel really old~

Anonymous said...

looks gorgeous there! you 2 are such the perfect couple!!!

Ben S said...

I'm not ashamed to admit I'm jealous. I've already looked into the hotels there. I calculate it'll take me 3 years to get enough points to stay at the St. Regis there but for only 3 nights. The other two nights...just ~$700 a pop. That'll be just in time for our 10 year, so who knows...

So happy that you guys got to go.

Wendy said...

I'm dying over these pictures. Even though pictures can't ever do tahiti justice.