Saturday, May 29, 2010

P-A-R-T-Y!

That's what we've been doing for a while now. I'm excited to enjoy this long weekend, and then finish up our last few weeks of preschool/routine before a total break for the summer! Here's a few pictures to recap Jayne's Birthday week! We finally got to go to Disneyland with Jason. I did the Disney Volunteer Day in his name and got him a free ticket. Our passes also ran out last week, so we all got to go together 1 time and boy, was it fun! With another adult, that meant we got to hit the rollercoasters! Jayne loved every minute and said it was the funnest day ever. I love it too!
Ryan's first time on the matterhorn, Jayne's too. But it was awesome our whole family got to go on together! And yes, Ryan still closes his eyes for pictures :-)
Opening presents on her actual bday.
Jayne's first American Girl Doll.
The big friend/family party.
Happy Birthday Jayne! We love you!

1 comment:

The Jonas Family said...

Wow you entered the world of American girl dolls. I wonder if we will get into that craze. Maybe! Taylor is still very much interesting in baby dolls, I think because I work with babies in the Nursery at the Village. That would be a step up.