Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Happy Birthday Jayne!

I can't believe my Jayne is 5 today!! She is an amazing little girl- so fun, loving, smart, kind, helpful, gentle natured, spirited, and beautiful. We love being her parents. She is the best big sister any one could ever ask for and a wonderful daughter. I really enjoy being around her. I'm going to miss her when she goes off to school and I won't have her around all the time.

We curled her hair a little, did her nails, got a little lipstick and blush, and a new skirt for Preschool today. She got to be the helper all day and bring donuts for all her friends. We're opening presents from us tonight along with her favorite dinner. I told her I'd make anything she wanted for dinner and guess what she picked? Chicken, rice, and brocolli. Hilarious. That was her favorite foods as a baby and I guess it stuck. I was happy to oblige. I thought I was going to be making mac and cheese or pizza. I'm happy I was wrong.

We're having a happy Birthday week! Lots to finish before her big friend party this weekend! :-) More pics to come.

No comments: