
Jayne got a gift card to Target for her bday (Thanks Jenni!). She was so excited to go spend it. She brought a purse and put the gift card in her the entire time. She also got to pay the cashier. She decided she wanted clothes. We picked out lots of things and then I gave her options of things that were in her budget (ie. just this, or these two shirts, or this skirt and this top, etc.). She knew exactly what she wanted and picked everything herself. She ended up with this adorable black dress and an adorable hot pink and black shirt with rhinestones on it. She got both off the clearance rack so she got to get both things. She was so excited. She put this outfit together to wear to school the next day. We had so much fun and she loves it. I think I've got a fashionista on my hands :-)
1 comment:
Glad she liked having the chance to pick out her own gift (clothes) at Target! Jayne has great taste in fashion!
Post a Comment