Thursday, June 24, 2010

Preschool Graduation

I can't believe this day has arrived. It's bitter sweet. On the one hand, she is totally ready to go. She's reading real books, writing really well (even asks me how to spell words so she can write stories), and is very social. I feel very good about her being ready to go, but I'll miss her! She's been my almost constant buddy for 5 years now. 9 hours of preschool in a whole week isn't very long. I love having her with me. We have so much fun and she's a wonderful helper. I'm excited for the adventures that await her and all the learning and growing to come.

I love her home-made hat!

They began by reciting the pledge of allegiance and singing several of their favorite songs from the year. The teacher called up each child and gave them their certificate and told several things about them. It was adorable, especially the opening processional where they marched in to the graduation song.

Her class.

Her teacher Miss Shirley and Miss Lisa.
And of course Ryan loved it! He can't wait to go in 1 or 2 years!!

No comments: