Monday, June 7, 2010
Fontana 1/2 Marathon
This past weekend I ran the Fontana 1/2 Marathon. It was very fun. I've done 2 full marathons (SD Rock and Roll and Carlsbad), but always by myself. My parents decided to run this one with me. My mom even twisted her ankle 2 weeks ago and still came and ran it and did amazing. I was super happy with my time, even though it was pretty hot out there that day. The 1/2 was a great distance. My body can't do any more full marathons and it's too time consuming. I didn't do much training for this and felt good, so I think I'll stick with this for the future :-) Thanks Mom and Dad! and Thanks to Nita for letting us crash at her place so we only had to get up 4:30 to get there instead of even worse early hours to get there!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





4 comments:
Congratulations on your run Trina! I sure it was nice to have your parents there with you!
Congrats...I have several friends who just ran in the Columbus half-marathon and I still think ya'll are all crazy!!!
It was fun being there with you to record your great accomplishments and watch you prepare the night before. But I was so glad I was at the finish line waiting and not running with you during the marathon! Yikes! Maybe I will walk one someday . . . Now that would be fun. Good job to all of you! : )
Post a Comment