Friday, October 17, 2008

Grateful


What have we been doing since our last post?..... Moving! We just moved into a cute little house in Laguna Niguel (Orange County). It's been very fun going through all of our things, some of which we haven't seen in 2 1/2 years! We've gotten rid of a lot, but realize we've also added a lot since then with 2 kids! I will post pictures of the house soon (we should finish boxes this weekend), and will be sending out our new address and phone number in an email asap.

As we've been unloading boxes for a week and half now, I have felt very grateful. I'm so grateful to Jeff and Judy for letting us stay in their home while Jason finished his MBA, so grateful to my parents for letting us crash at their house for a little while this summer while we found a place in OC, so grateful for an amazing husband who takes such good care of us, very grateful for 2 adorable kids, and even more grateful that I get to stay home and take care of them. I love our little house, which has a yard and community pools and stuff. And we're very grateful to still be living so close to all of our family.

1 comment:

The Jonas Family said...

IT can be hard to give thanks when you are in limbo, but you seem to be doing well.

I need your address asap. your birthday is soon!