Monday, November 24, 2008

Great Weekend: Part 1

What a great weekend! Nothing major going on, just fun. Saturday we had a great breakfast, took the kids for a run, and ran a few errands. Pretty mellow but very enjoyable. Then Jason watched the kids so I could go see Twilight!! I went to see it with my sis-inlaw Jen, and cousins Emily, Amanda and Emily's friend. We had so much fun! I LOVED the movie. It's hard to really do a book justice but I thought they got it pretty right. I loved the characters and loved seeing the book come to life. Can't wait for New Moon. Jason did great with the kids as usual. We went out for dinner after and had a great time chatting. I don't get breaks from the kids too often so I had to live it up. It was fun and makes you miss your kids (even though I was only gone a few hours). Great day!

No comments: