Monday, November 10, 2008
Some projects....
So here are two of my most recent crafts that I just love! I want/need them for myself, but sigh... I never end up doing my crafts for myself, always as gifts. This brown table runner for Thanksgiving was for my sis-in-law, and the monogrammed hand towels were for my mother-in-law. I love the Thanksgiving runner. It was too long to take a picture of the whole thing, so you see each end. I love hemstitched stuff. I have hemstitch tablecloths in every color, just love them. I didn't want to say "Happy Thanksgiving" cause that just seemed to0 obvious and maybe a little cheesy, so I came up with this, and I thought it sounded like Thanksgiving just perfectly! And yes, I did the fall leaves. I'm still figuring out my embroidery machine but I actually thought this turned out pretty good.


Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





6 comments:
Look at you Martha ... very impressed!
Trina, they turned out great! I can't believe you can do that with your machine. I am very impressed as always!
Very nice! Impressive!
I wish I was good at this stuff like you. I really enjoy it but never had someone to teach me anything! They look really good!
Um can I have some of your talent? They are amazing!
Thanks guys! My new machine is awesome. I wish I could take all the credit like I did it by hand or something, but it's my amazing machine :-) I design everything on the computer, hoop it, get everything setup and hit start and then the machine does it all. I actually put a disk in my sewing machine. Jason laughs at me cause I just sit and watch it. I have messed up quite a few shirts and things trying to figure it out. It's not totally simple, but slowly but surely I'm learning! But kinda fun though!
Post a Comment