And now, he has a beautiful full head of thick blonde hair. I don't even know what to do with it. I brush it and put jell on it every day trying to get it to do something, and within 30 minutes it's poking out in all directions. It's thick and grows like crazy. I have to trim it all the time or it would be past his shoulders. I'm sure it looks like I chop it since it's fine and you can see every cut, but not sure what else to do. I'm going to figure out how to cut it good. I can't afford taking him in every 2 weeks for a trim! And Jason isn't so fond of the long haired surfer do, so I'll have to learn :-)Monday, November 24, 2008
Where did my black hair go?
Ryan (and Jayne for that matter) was born with this full head of beautiful black hair.
And now, he has a beautiful full head of thick blonde hair. I don't even know what to do with it. I brush it and put jell on it every day trying to get it to do something, and within 30 minutes it's poking out in all directions. It's thick and grows like crazy. I have to trim it all the time or it would be past his shoulders. I'm sure it looks like I chop it since it's fine and you can see every cut, but not sure what else to do. I'm going to figure out how to cut it good. I can't afford taking him in every 2 weeks for a trim! And Jason isn't so fond of the long haired surfer do, so I'll have to learn :-)
Ryan is getting so big! He's pulling up on everything now and crawling all over! I came into his room to get him from a nap a few days ago and this is what I found. He is destroying his bumpers by standing on them, kneeing them, and pulls all his blankets down into his bed. He has a great personality and is so friendly! Everywhere he goes he makes eye contact with the people and starts smiling. They just gush all over him. Mainly it's cute girls and old ladies, but he'll smile at anyone who stops to look him in the eye. And he waits for the eye contact before he starts beaming. He can't nurse in public or the nursing room at church. He wants to look at each person talking and hear what their saying. He won't fall alseep in public, same reasons. He's also starting to smile for the camera, just like my star picture taker Jayne. Ryan is a handful. He lets us know exactly what he wants and when he wants it (whats new) and isn't a good sleeper. We're still up several times a night and have let him cry. A very expensive monitor, noise machine, and humdifier (for his ongoing runny nose) later, things seem to be looking up... a little (meaning only up twice the last 2 nights). We'll see if it lasts :-) But Ryan is a doll. He gives me big kisses and loves to cuddle. He and Jayne are best friends. It's adorable. He'll be nine months tomorrow, the 25! I can't imagine our family without him. I feel lucky to be his mom.
And now, he has a beautiful full head of thick blonde hair. I don't even know what to do with it. I brush it and put jell on it every day trying to get it to do something, and within 30 minutes it's poking out in all directions. It's thick and grows like crazy. I have to trim it all the time or it would be past his shoulders. I'm sure it looks like I chop it since it's fine and you can see every cut, but not sure what else to do. I'm going to figure out how to cut it good. I can't afford taking him in every 2 weeks for a trim! And Jason isn't so fond of the long haired surfer do, so I'll have to learn :-)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





2 comments:
Oh my goodness! That's such a dramatic change! Haha. It doesn't even look like the same baby!
Wow what a change! I think Ryan and Luke will get a long very well. Luke will not fall asleep in public either. He wants to be apart of everything that is going on.
Post a Comment