
When I was little, this was one of my favorite toys! I rode this horse for hours. I rode it so much I actually wore this horse out and had to get a second one. I remember being tired after riding for a long time. My mom has told me many times that she wondered where I was going and how thankful she was for this horse because it helped burn a lot of my energy. (yes, I've always been high energy). So when I saw this little horse toy, I was so excited. It's not made out of metal parts like mine were but it's very cute. Neither of my kids have taken to it like I did, but they do like it. Ryan's just getting big enough to put his feet up on the rail and really ride it.
3 comments:
I saw the horse in the middle of the room when we stayed over. Looks like a fun ride!
That is sooooo cute!
This too was my all time favorite toy as a kid!
Post a Comment