I Love the Nordstrom Anniversary Sale. It has been a family tradition since I was a little girl. Back to school shopping and lunch at the cafe. My mom and sister drove up to meet us and celebrate our tradition opening day :-) The Anniversary Sale is way better than the other 2 sales and I always go, even if I'm not buying much. Some years I save up and have a good stash of cash to spend :-). This year I didn't buy much. Nothing for myself...yet (there's still an adorable pair of shoes over there with my name written all over them). I took my kids (a little risky), but it was still fun. Jayne of course loved every minute. She can accessorize and appreciate the clothes, styles, and colors. She was so much fun! Ryan was a Tasmanian devil who I chased after the entire time and finally gave up and went home to put him down for a nap.






2 comments:
I'm so jealous that I didn't get to go with you guys this year! Maybe next year, any excuse is a good excuse to come home. Jayne looks darling.
It is the best sale and better than the 1/2 yearlys! Wasn't shopping back in the day so much easier with out kids though? I always have a hard time juggling both with the crowds! And did you get anything fun?
Post a Comment