Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Summer Must Read

So this is a WONDERFUL book! A very quick and easy read and makes sense. It's not republican or democrat, but focuses on the founding values and principles of our country, through tons of quotes from our founding fathers and how we've gotten away from it. I highly recommend this book. Frankly, I'm sick of the two party system and politics in general. It's so corrupt and I'm sure most feel like I do and that there's nothing I could do to change it. But we can't keep on the same course. We have to come together and try and stop the massive spending, expansion of government into our lives, so we can get back to the great America we've always been. It's only $6.99 at Costco. You'll be glad you read it! Have a great week! We're off for a little vacation!

2 comments:

Kristin said...

thanks for the suggestion. i think ill go buy it and maybe suggest it for book club :)

SUMMER said...

Ooooh! Looks good! I just found your blog! You guys are the cutest family!