Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Lake Mohave

We had a fabulous few days at Lake Mohave with my family! It was my parents, siblings, and most significant others. Jason and my sister-in-law couldn't get work off to go, but everyone else was there. The kids were WONDERFUL! They loved the boat, the water, the sun, and everything! They both did a great job. Jayne and I rode the tube together. We all swam and I got to ski! We had a great time! A huge THANK YOU to my parents for coordinating the trip, the gas, the boat, and all their help with the kids since I was solo. We had a blast but I think the kids were exhausted, so this has been a good mellow week to recuperate :-)

My mom and Ryan, he loved holding the flag.
Fun memories with my kids.
Jayne and my dad swimming.
Both kids taking a nap!
Jayne, my mom, cousin Ashton
Jayne's 1st Tube Ride. Aunt Taryn, Jayne, and me.
Swimming.
Me Skiing.
Me and Ryan with my Dad.
My brother's and cousin with their jet ski's.
Me and my 2 sisters.
My brother Trent catching some air. He's really good. It's hard to catch him in mid air with the camera delay.

No comments: