Wednesday, October 27, 2010

31 and Happy


I turned the big 3-1 this past weekend, and I'm feeling surprisingly happy about it. I say surprisingly because I've wanted to be "older" my entire life, until I hit about 26. I think the 30's are going to be great! I'm really happy just being how old I am. I don't wish I was older or younger. It's kinda awesome.

Thanks to everyone for the Birthday wishes and my amazing family who went all out to make me feel loved. I feel like I've been celebrating for a week with Jason and my extended family. The kids sang to me at least 3 times on my day and I had a wonderful romantic dinner with Jason, dinner with both our families, and even a girls night out! It was a great birthday!

1 comment:

Kiersten said...

Happy Birthday! Glad it was such a good one!