So I finally got around to doing some major updating on my Baby Jayne's blog. Go check it out and see what you think. I'd like to start posting regularly there again and get some blog exposure. We'll see how the holiday's go and how I'm feeling. But I'm excited about the new look and hopefully more ease of use. Especially check out the Tutorial button on the top. I think all the picture links turned out cool. I'm just learning all this blog/editing/picture stuff so it's kinda fun :-) This blog will be next to get updated!Monday, October 25, 2010
Major Revamp
So I finally got around to doing some major updating on my Baby Jayne's blog. Go check it out and see what you think. I'd like to start posting regularly there again and get some blog exposure. We'll see how the holiday's go and how I'm feeling. But I'm excited about the new look and hopefully more ease of use. Especially check out the Tutorial button on the top. I think all the picture links turned out cool. I'm just learning all this blog/editing/picture stuff so it's kinda fun :-) This blog will be next to get updated!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





1 comment:
Ok your baby jaynes blog looks amazing. I love everything you did and its so easy to find things. Your going to have to teach me how you did your pictures. Great Job!!!
Post a Comment