Thursday, October 28, 2010

Baby Number 3!

I'm 20 weeks pregnant! Yeah, 1/2 way :-) and it's definitely a boy! We got a great shot of his boy parts and it's very obvious. Everything looked perfect (thank goodness). They also said that he is very active! He never stopped moving the entire ultrasound, so he made our tech earn her money. Needless to say, we weren't surprised! We've already got 2 of those, and I figured the next would be just the same. :-) So far so good....

Side profile since he wouldn't sit still for a picture and a cute foot :-)

5 comments:

tphillips said...

WOW! Congrats to you and your family! How exciting! I am glad baby is healthy!!! :)

The Jonas Family said...

I am so happy we are having two boys very close in age! They will be best buds!

Brittany said...

Boy #2--what fun! We're going for the surprise to we'll see just how much we follow each other! Congrats on the birthday too--I still feel like I'm 25 so it works well that way. Just go with the age you feel!

Kiersten said...

YEAH! You're halfway there!

Hillary said...

Congrats! We love boys :)