Friday, October 22, 2010

Trip to Utah


It's been a long since Jason and I have been back to UT. Since we graduated college a little over 10 years ago and moved back to CA, we've only been back 1 time on a vacation and then for both of his grandparents funerals. So, when our best friends moved to UT this summer we thought it was a perfect opportunity to go back and visit and take the kids along! We had a WONDERFUL time! We stayed in Park City for 1 night and did our favorite Park City things, a beautiful drive down the canyon, and stayed a few days with our friends in UT County. A BYU football game, a run with Leanna through the canyon, a stop at the BYU Bookstore for the kids, temple square, Thanksgiving Point, and of course all of our favorite places to eat- it was a wonderful trip! And we loved getting to see our friends!

*We flew so the kids were PUMPED to fly on an airplane. They've both been on airplanes several times but of course they can't really remember, even though it wasn't that long ago.
So excited to be on the plane!
Swimming at the Hotel
Sleeping on the pull-out couch at the hotel. Ryan is soooo excited not to be in a pack in play crib. Let's just say it was kinda rough night sleep :-) And he went back in the crib for the rest of the trip.
Riding to the top of the ski mountain in Park City
I just love this picture! We totally enjoyed the mountains and beautiful scenery. Heading to the Alpine Slides.
Ready to Fly Down The Mountain!
Ryan was nervous for about a minute then he was LOVING it and hoot'ing and hollering all the way down the mountain. He calls it the 'car ride'.
Beautiful Drive Down the Canyon. Took us back to our college days and many fun activities and dates :-)
Ryan and Tyler totally bonded and had so much fun together!
Jayne and Jocelyn were inseparable and had so much fun together. They definitely miss each other.
It was so great to see our really good friends! We had a fun evening having dinner and playing at a park up the canyon.
Wow, we've produced a lot of kids! And more on the way :-)
Sometimes my kids are just so cute. I we were walking behind them, I noticed them holding hands as we walked through temple square and I had to hurry to get the picture without them seeing. I LOVE this picture.
An awesome way to end our trip. The kids loved the visitor's center at Temple Square. All in All an awesome trip! We'll be back to visit. Hopefully sooner than another 5 years :-)


3 comments:

ricka said...

I seem to remember those college days in the Canyon being more like college nights. :)

Hillary said...

So Fun! Love Utah in the Fall.

Brittany said...

Holy cow girl....are you sure you're pregnant? You look killer. I just can't believe you stayed away so long. I think I've been been back more times than that! Always good to see old friends. It will have to be us next time.