I've always knows, but realize once again that I just love babies! I love the way they smell, their soft cheeks, their first smiles and coo's. I love the way they wrap their whole hand around your finger, how they grab fists full of your shirt while their nursing and that peaceful smile they have as they drift off to sleep in your arms. I love holding them, rocking them, and taking care of them. I end up holding Ryan almost all day everyday, mainly because that's what he wants (and will cry if left sitting for too long, which for him is a few minutes), but mainly because I love it. Jayne was the same way, but it was much easier with only 1. All the books and baby advice tell you not to hold your baby all the time and not to spoil them, but I decided I don't really care. They are only small for such a short time that soon, he'll be crawling, then running and I'll be lucky if I can catch him (a la Jayne). I really am enjoying every minute of him being so tiny (and not so tiny anymore). I will be sad when it's my last baby. So I sit here, only getting half of my "to do" lists done each day and moving at a much slower pace, but getting to really enjoy my journey, which currently means getting to hold my little baby. (with a special thank you to Jason for making all of this possible!) My 'to do' list really isn't that important anyway.
Ryan is getting so big! He will be 3 months on Sunday and he's already wearing 6 month clothes! He has such a sweet disposition and is a very happy baby (as long as he's being held :-) He loves to cuddle and get kisses. He always has a smile for everyone. He particularly loves Jayne. He just lights up when she's around, which is almost 24/7. She sings to him and takes care of him and he just loves it. I've tried so hard to capture his smile on camera but have only managed a few. My camera takes too long so I always just miss it. Here are a few cute pictures from the last day or 2.





5 comments:
Ryan looks like such a sweetheart! I can't believe he is already 3 months old! Time flies! Three weeks until I get to hold him!
I can't believe our trip is only 3 weeks away! Yeah!! We're so looking forward to it. I have Jayne in swim lessons so she'll be all ready to swim with her cousins everyday. ;-)
Brandon is taking swimming lessons (8 private) as well. Hope it helps as we go into Arizona this summer.
Oh My Gosh! Is he really that big. It really does go by doesn't it Trina! He is beautiful and I can't wait to hang out with you this summer. Great job on your blog Trina!
You are such a good Mom Trina. I always knew you would be - you've been mothering your siblings since you were two - just like Jayne. You really do have the perfect family and I am so glad you know and appreciate it while you are in the midst of it.
Post a Comment